Monday, December 03, 2007

No Significant Changes -TOM to Appear

The numbers have been around the same, so no change for last week. I've been working out and doing the 30 or more minutes on my elliptical trainer. On days I don't, I've been firming it up with The Firm - Standing Legs, The Firm-Upper Body and The Firm-Tough Tape 2. All leave me dripping wet and exhausted, but I'm pleased with the results. The weight isn't changing, but my body sure is.

I think once TOM comes and goes, I'll let go of a lot of this excess water. It's the same story every month. I just wish I knew how to combat this without taking diuretics. Playing patient is not an easy thing to do...especially when it comes to weight. Ugh!

For me, I'm happy if I don't add extra poundage in the next few weeks. I've been dipping into the Halloween candy and that's got to stop. I threw away the cupcakes I made because no one was eating them but me, and they were just sitting there anyway. I was having maybe one every couple of days. The recipe made twenty-four. I brought 8 to work and the girls each had one. I've probably had four or five. They were just getting moist and going to waste.
For Christmas, I will definitely make my rum cake, but I know I won't be eating that alone. It's a family favorite and shouldn't last too long in the house. That will probably the sweetest thing I eat in the next few weeks. My most immediate goal is to stay strong and not touch any of the treats my neighbors try to push on me. Oh, the holidays!

0 comments: