Friday, December 14, 2007

Finally, a Change...but Will it Last?

The scale smiled with a 165.5 this morning. No workout because I'm making up time for a holiday lunch I'm taking with my coworkers today (how does that work?). Tonight, more work in the basement and tomorrow? Leg day. Tough stuff! I've discovered that, even though I'm given back calories for the workouts I put in, if I don't use them, the weight comes off. It's hard because I want to eat more. I'm convinced I've got to eat better, not more. Do I detect a goal for the new year? Yeah, I think it's been brewing for a while. I'll get it down here soon I'm sure.

In the meantime, I'm enjoying this number and hope that it creeps on down a little further over the coming days. Could it be that I might actually lose weight rather than gain it this holiday season? Hmm. I'll believe it when I see it.

0 comments: