Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's a New Year!

Things are going much better than expected, in terms of my plan. Normally, I pack on fiver or more pounds over the break. This year? Two pounds and those suckers are already gone. Woohoo! Hubby, just yesterday, put me on my new eating plan and boy is it interesting. I'm doing the oatmeal, salmon, brown rice, egg white deal I discussed late last year. I'm not bored yet, but I have a feeling that it's coming. He's changing it up and that should help.

Here's what I had yesterday:

Breakfast - Albertson's Quick oats (with a sprinkle of brown sugar), 1 Colby Jack cheese stick
Second meal -Half serving baked salmon, one serving brown rice
third meal - four egg whites
Fifth meal - 12 almonds and 1 Colby Jack cheese stick
Sixth meal - Cheerios and Raisin bran

After the second meal, I was so full! That protein really makes a difference, but I was ravenous by dinner time. It was late and I didn't want to cook (neither did hubby). That was the only reason we had cereal. I'm sure on most evenings will have chicken, fish or some other dead animal and vegetables.

The workouts will be altered too, but he hasn't shown me my schedule yet. I was on the elliptical most of the break and for longer periods of time. I can only assume that is why I didn't turn into a moo-cow. Thank goodness for workout equipment at home.

0 comments: