Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Never Say Never

There have been a lot of statements and cliches made throughout the centuries, I think this one still holds quite true. Here I am again to document yet another round. The good news is that it will be a short round and P3 will begin on Thanksgiving day. The bad news is that I'm about 11 or 12 pounds over my last injection weight from my last round. I could list all the reasons and make tons of excuses but I'm not going to. The positive end is that I'm no where near where I was a few years ago and I'm always making strides to move forward. Therefore, I feel like I'm still being successful.

For the summer, I spent many mornings huffing the walking trail at the park down the street. I love that trail! Being outside and getting my endorphins going was wonderful. When it turned cold, however, I could no longer justify going out in 40 degree whether with no lights. It's a little too creepy and there were a plethora of unsavory characters nearby. Once this round ends, I will contain my workouts to the home front (Jane, Charlene, Susan do you hear me?)

For hubby's birthday this past summer, I purchased boudoir/couple shots. Now, why on earth did I do this? Didn't it occur to me that I would have to be in these pictures? Brilliant (hence, the short round). I will never be a skinny-Minny again but I certainly don't want to look back on these pictures and say, "Dear God! Look at the beached whale!" The hope is that I can trim down nicely for the pictures and maintain a bit longer than I did the last round. If I can achieve "maintenance nirvana" then, hooray! If not, then I won't beat myself up over it.

The round will begin tomorrow. In fact, tonight's homework is to re-read the protocol and mix up my
"brew" of HCG. I will be doing injections again (this seems to work the best for me) and I'll most likely shop for all the food prep on Friday. Then, while the family is out trick-or-treating, I'll prepare my meals for the week. I have to remember that I'll only be inconvenienced for one month (less than that, really) and the benefits will be worth it. 

0 comments: