Thursday, October 30, 2014

Begin Another...

Today started like the others; challenging. It's always a struggle and yet I'm always surprised when it happens. I have the best intentions of eating everything-under-the-sun and then I'm amazed and perplexed by how much I don't want to eat. The daily plate will have the information from here on out, but today, I'll just list what I had (a little bit of background though - I've been sick with the crud and have been on a myriad of immune boosters and meds to try to get myself healthy before the VLCDs arrive. This always results in a huge retention in water and salt):

Breakfast:

7-Eleven Medium-sized Vanilla Cappuccino
1 ginormous apple fritter
1 Jack Link's Lil' Chub


Lunch:
Asian buffet take-home container (rice noodles, stir-fried rice and ham, one spring roll, one egg roll, two cheese wontons, sweet and sour chicken (1/2 serving) and 1 serving of General Tso's chicken

Dinner:

Breakfast for dinner
6 slices of bacon
2 buttered slices of cinnamon bun/cinnamon bread
1 packet instant grits

I was 186 this morning.

0 comments: