Friday, March 07, 2008

Changing Like the Wind


It seems to be my mood, as of late. I'm now feeling encouraged and happy about the prospects of my hubby not moving out. Normally (as I've said before, I'm all backwards), I would eat in celebration of this happiness but I resist. I've worked hard to get to these blasted 160s and am encouraged that I am on my way to the 150s (maybe). Will it happen? God, let's hope so.

Today, I was going to have a rest day. Everything in me says, "Work out! Work out! Work out!" but I really do need a day of recharge. Tomorrow, I can work out and feel good that I've worked out everyday this week accept Friday. Can it be? I'm actually missing the workout? (Cue Twilight Zone music here).

Easter is coming and hubby bought me a snazzy new dress not too long ago. I haven't worn it yet, so it is now dubbed the Easter dress of 2008. Is anybody else not "feeling" Easter? It's too early this year. I can't believe it's nearly time to dye eggs and such. Dye eggs? For real? (Here's the dress. Too bad I don't have those "Mary Janes" from my goal list. They would rock with this dress!)

0 comments: