Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Round 4 is in Sight

I was all geared up to get going by this Thursday or Friday, but TOM delayed a day later than I was anticipating. The new day one will now be May 1st. My hubby keeps asking about when I can eat again and when will the protein phase start. He's nearly done with his shows so, eating "normally" for him will come much earlier than it will for me. I have created calendars so that he can see when my phases change. I'm glad he's paying attention. He'll be less likely to tempt me, if he knows when particular phases are taking place.

He amazes me! He was down to 157 pounds (incredibly small for him) for his show in Seattle, two weeks ago. When he came home, he binged with three cheat days. This allowed him to put back on all the water he'd loss and a bit of weight to the tune of 178 pounds. For the past week, he's kicked up his regime again and is back on his eating plan. He weighed himself this morning and is down to 164 pounds (ahead of schedule, as he put it). Did you do the math? That's around 14 pounds in 14 days (and the man is not on HCG). I knew he was smaller two days ago just by his face. His determination and will power are truly amazing.

Right now, he's eating a lot of tilapia, asparagus and grapefruit. He has excluded most salt from his diet and is drinking around two gallons of water per day. Truthfully, it's P2 in more quantities. He'll also have a rice cake or two. I have to say, I'd much rather have a rice cake than Melba toast any day. Again, the man is amazing. I will be forthright about him on one respect; he's like me in that he loves to eat. He keeps talking about the Sizzler and Texas Roadhouse rolls he'll eat when the shows are done. I support his splurge days. He's earned them.

I've created my new spreadsheet, have all of my supplies in-house for the round and am nearly finished re-reading the protocol. It really is an all, encompassing process. You can't "half way" do this and, as I learned from my last round, you can't go rogue. I will keep within my limits and get through the month successfully. The goals are in place and my eyes are on the prize.

0 comments: